Hemorrhoids Home Treatment
Hemmorrhoids home treatment options can be a serious help to heal hemorrhoids symptoms and they should be applied after consultation with a medical professional.
The symptoms of hemorrhoids include pain in the area, itching that can drive you crazy, and a burning feeling.
Some people develop bleeding hemorrhoids and if this happens to you, you should talk to your doctor right away to rule out a more serious medical condition.
Most people have mild hemorrhoids and can get relief from using one or more of the following:
Hemorrhoids Home Treatment Tips
1. Eating a well balanced diet. Constipation is one of the most common causes of hemorrhoids because it makes you apply pressure to your anal area and strain during bowel movements. If you eat a nutritious diet every day, you may be able to avoid hemorrhoids altogether. Your diet should include a lot of fresh produce, grains, foods rich in fiber and plenty of water so you stay hydrated.
2. Apply a little almond oil to your hemorrhoids once a day to help reduce their size.
3. Take a bath in warm water mixed with Epsom salt. This is a relaxing and easy form of a known hemorrhoids home treatment. You simply stay in the bath for around 15 minutes and then gently dry your anal area when you get out.
4. Only stay in the restroom long enough to have a bowel movement and then leave. Sitting on the toilet for a long time and reading or doing anything else will put pressure on your anal area.
5. Witch hazel is a well known and very good hemorrhoids home treatment. Simply put witch hazel, which has been chilled, on a cotton ball and dab on your hemorrhoids until they are damp. Let the witch hazel sit on there for about 60 minutes two times a day. You can even go about your day with a witch hazel soaked cotton ball in your undergarments.
6. Cortisone, which is available at most local stores, can be applied to the hemorrhoids to reduce pain and swelling. Cortisone can be dangerous though and you must check this with your doctor.
7. Make a garlic water mixture by adding 2 garlic cloves (well diced) to boiling water and then applying the steam from the mixture to your anal area by sitting above it.
8. A hemorrhoids home treatment you may not have heard of is created by adding menthol cream to boiling water and letting it cool slightly. While it is still warm you should apply it to the affected area. This can be done two times a day and will shrink your hemorrhoids quickly.
No matter which of the hemorrhoids home treatments you decide to try, if they do not work after a period, you need to visit your doctor to explore other treatment options. Your doctor can find a treatment that will help you get rid of your hemorrhoids if the home remedies don’t work for you.
It is important to clean your anal area well so bacteria do not build up and you can avoid hemorrhoids or further irritation.
A bidet is very helpful to keep yourself clean and it is an extremely helpful addition for any hemorrids home treatment cures.
There is even more useful resources and articles about Internal Hemorrhoids Treatment when you visit my home page